Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Platforms and Cobblestones

My epic search for block heels and wedges continues as I am going to Florence for second semester. Nothing says embarrassing walk to school like your stiletto heel getting caught in the cobblestones... non merci, I will stick to block heels and wedges, hopefully that will allow me to avoid any super mortifying moments in Italy. There are plenty of shoes that I've been obsessing over but probably won't buy.
Like:
these babies from top shop'
also from top shop
Maybe I will find replicas of these at vintage/thrift stores (not likely) or I will break down and stray from my budget to indulge in one or two pairs. Until then I'll stick to dreaming about these beauties gracing my feet as I prance around Italy sipping wine and stuffing my face.









No comments:

Post a Comment